The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Allergy and Asthma: Practical Diagnosis and Management
Practical Diagnosis and Management
Clear, authoritative guidance for your day-to-day allergy and asthma practice
Allergy and Asthma: Practical Diagnosis and Management is a concise guide that puts the most salient insights in allergy medicine right at your fingertips. Written by a leading allergy clinician, along with more than 40 nationally recognized expert contributors, this resource is perfect for front-line general practitioners, especially primary care physicians and allied health care providers. Inside, you'll find the most clinically relevant information on the pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of all major allergic disorders.
- Need-to-know coverage that spans the entire scope of adult allergy and asthma--geared for real world medical practice
- A timely look at occupational allergies and allergies linked to unhealthy environments
- Organization by specific organ, which guides you to diagnostic and therapeutic solutions quickly and easily
- Essential chapters on the principles of diagnosis and on medications used in the management of simple and complex allergy
- Coverage of new complementary and alternative medicine techniques
- Over 100 outstanding illustrations
- Key concepts, management protocols, and recent references that deliver a highly accessible overview of today's allergy practice
More from this author
- Challenging Cases in Pulmonology2011US$ 179.99297 pages
- Challenging Cases in Allergic and Immunologic Diseases of the Skin2010US$ 89.95348 pages