Take the angst out of learning German
Interested in learning to speak German but can't tell the difference between a strudel and a schnauzer? No need to feel intimidated! With German Demystified you'll develop language skills so quickly you'll pass for a wunderkind.
Organized into twenty chapters that cover key grammar topics, this book contains the building blocks for the storehouse of your new German language skills. Covering common verb tenses, essential vocabulary, useful adjectives and adverbs, and even the correct way to ask questions, this guide makes learning what can be a difficult language both simple and entertaining. Test yourself at the end of every chapter for reinforcement that you're fast on your way to speaking, writing, and understanding German.
This fast and easy guide features:
- Clear grammatical explanations that illustrate how the language works
- Numerous examples that place new vocabulary in practical context
- Helpful writing and speaking exercises that bring the German language to life
- Coverage of everyday topics, conversational expressions, and cultural information
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter reinforce new language skills
Simple enough for a beginner but challenging enough for a more advanced student, German Demystified is your shortcut to mastering this complex language.
432 pages; ISBN 9780071593687
, or download in or
Title: German Demystified
Author: Ed Swick
More Foreign Language Study
Developing Courses in English for Specific Purposes 2010 US$ 37.00 172 pages
How Languages are Learned 2013 US$ 30.35 304 pages