The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents, Second Edition
A Casebook for Clinical Practice
This clinically oriented casebook and text presents empirically supported interventions for a wide range of child and adolescent problems. Leading cognitive-behavioral therapists demonstrate assessment and treatment approaches that have been carefully adapted--or specially designed--to meet the needs of young patients. Following a consistent format, each chapter reviews the relevant literature and presents an extended case example bringing to life what an experienced therapist might do, why, and how to do it.
Working With Emotional Intelligence 2011 US$ 11.99 397 pages
The Powers to Lead 2008 US$ 14.99 241 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Adolescent
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognitive Psychology