The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents, Second Edition
A Casebook for Clinical Practice
This clinically oriented casebook and text presents empirically supported interventions for a wide range of child and adolescent problems. Leading cognitive-behavioral therapists demonstrate assessment and treatment approaches that have been carefully adapted--or specially designed--to meet the needs of young patients. Following a consistent format, each chapter reviews the relevant literature and presents an extended case example bringing to life what an experienced therapist might do, why, and how to do it.
More from this author
- Comparative Treatment Series - Depression2006US$ 30.00526 pages
- Personality Disorders in Childhood and Adolescence2007US$ 30.00526 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Adolescent
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognitive Psychology