The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents
A Casebook for Clinical Practice
From leading scientist-practitioners, this book presents empirically supported interventions that have been carefully adapted--or specially designed--to meet the needs of children and adolescents and their families. Each chapter reviews the literature on a specific clinical problem and presents an extended case example demonstrating the process of assessment and treatment. The volume's strong theoretical framework and careful balance of scholarly and practical concerns enhance its utility as a clinical reference and text. A new preface to the paperback edition situates the book within the context of contemporary research developments.
More from this author
- Comparative Treatment Series - Depression2006US$ 30.00526 pages
- Cognitive and Behavioral Theories in Clinical Practice2009US$ 52.00380 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognitive Psychology