The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Theory and Practice
An invaluable teaching text and clinical resource, this is a book about how to do psychotherapy--how to apply the science of change to the complexities of helping people develop new meanings in their lives. Explaining constructivist principles and illuminating what a skilled clinician actually does in day-to-day practice, Michael J. Mahoney shows how to nurture the therapeutic relationship while implementing such creative interventions as centering techniques, problem solving, pattern work, meditation and embodiment exercises, drama and dream work, and spiritual exploration. Appendices feature reproducible client forms, handouts, and other useful materials.
More Body Mind
The Secret 2007 US$ 12.99 216 pages
Happiness at Work: Be Resilient, Motivated, and Successful - No Matter What 2010 US$ 22.95 257 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Social Science > Social Work
- Body Mind & Spirit > Meditation
- Body Mind & Spirit > Dreams