The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Law and Mental Health
A Case-Based Approach
This volume presents classic and contemporary legal cases that have set important precedents related to psychological and mental health issues in criminal and civil proceedings; the role of practitioners as expert witnesses and forensic consultants; and legal concerns in general clinical practice. Engagingly written, the book brings to life the details of each case and the personal stories involved, while also providing a solid introduction to foundational issues in the field. Forensic and clinical professionals will find this a highly informative resource, and it will also be useful for undergraduate- and graduate-level courses and professional training.
More Social Science
- Academic > Law > Law of the United States > Federal law. Common and collective state law
- Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Forensic Psychology
- Law > Public
- Law > Medical Law & Legislation
- Law > Health
- Social Science > Social Work