Fluids and Electrolytes Demystified
Need a solid foundation in fluids and electrolytes but finding this complex subject difficult to permeate? Here's the solution! Fluids and Electrolytes Demystified makes everything so easy to understand, you'll feel like you're learning through osmosis.
Written by a nursing professor, this accessible guide explains, clearly and concisely, the key elements underlying fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base balance and imbalances. You will learn about the various health conditions related to imbalances and get details on diagnostic testing, regulators, and treatment options. Useful charts and key terms throughout help you to remember important concepts. Complete with end-of-chapter quizzes to test your knowledge, this book will teach you the fundamentals of fluids and electrolytes in no time at all.
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Fluids and Electrolytes Demystified is your shortcut to mastering this essential nursing topic.
This fast and easy guide offers:
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter
- An NCLEX-style quiz at the end of each chapter to reinforce learning and pinpoint weaknesses
- Causes and symptoms of fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base imbalance-related conditions
- Coverage of diagnostic tests and treatment options
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
304 pages; ISBN 9780071595650
, or download in or
Title: Fluids and Electrolytes Demystified
Author: Joyce Johnson
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
Clinical Manual of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 2012 US$ 74.00 485 pages
Anatomy of an Epidemic 2010 US$ 1.99