The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Troubleshooting and Repair of Diesel Engines
The Fourth Edition of Troubleshooting and Repairing Diesel Engines presents the latest advances in diesel technology. Comprehensive and practical, this revised classic equips you with all of the state-of-the-art tools and techniques needed to keep diesel engines running in top condition.
Written by master mechanic and bestselling author Paul Dempsey, this hands-on resource covers new engine technology, electronic engine management, biodiesel fuels, and emissions controls. The book also contains cutting-edge information on diagnostics…fuel systems…mechanical and electronic governors…cylinder heads and valves…engine mechanics…turbochargers…electrical basics…starters and generators…cooling systems…exhaust aftertreatment…and more. Packed with over 350 drawings, schematics, and photographs, the updated Troubleshooting and Repairing Diesel Engines features:
- New material on biodiesel and straight vegetable oil fuels
- Intensive reviews of troubleshooting procedures
- New engine repair procedures and tools
- State-of-the-art turbocharger techniques
- A comprehensive new chapter on troubleshooting and repairing electronic engine management systems
- A new chapter on the worldwide drive for greener, more environmentally friendly diesels
Get Everything You Need to Solve Diesel Problems Quickly and Easily• Rudolf Diesel • Diesel Basics • Engine Installation • Fuel Systems • Electronic Engine Management Systems • Cylinder Heads and Valves • Engine Mechanics • Turbochargers • Electrical Fundamentals • Starting and Generating Systems • Cooling Systems • Greener Diesels
390 pages; ISBN 9780071595186
, or download in or