The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The ultimate all-in-one guide to treating and diagnosing skin cancer
Comprehensive in scope, yet precise in its approach, this superbly illustrated text is a must-have clinical companion for any dermatology practice. Skin Cancer carefully takes you through every important step in the diagnosis and clinical management of skin cancer conditions.
Skin Cancer begins with an incisive discussion of both normal and aging skin, and the incidences and causes of skin cancer. Next, you'll get a thorough look at all types of skin cancer-followed by a section on treating cancer in various patient populations, including non-white populations, children, and pregnant women. The book concludes with in-depth sections on skin cancer prevention-covering critical topics such as skin cancer vaccines and chemoprevention of skin cancer-in addition to the medicolegal and economic issues related to skin cancer.
- The complete A-to-Z guide to skin cancer, offering a clear understanding of skin cancer epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, future directions, and medicolegal and psychosocial aspects
- More than 450 illustrations
- State-of-the-art coverage of biopsy techniques, dermoscopy and mole mapping, surgical excision, reconstructive surgery of eye lid cancers and skin cancer defects, and more
- Consistent outlines of chapters within a section that summarize chapter material
- Key points that introduce the start of each major section within a chapter
- Numerous easy-to-use tables and boxes
800 pages; ISBN 9780071593595
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages