The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery
The most concise, clinically relevant guide to common diseases and disorders of the head and neck region-updated and expanded!
A Doody's Core Title!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW
"Intended as a quick yet concise review of otolaryngology, the book is also an ideal study guide for professional board examinations....Overall, this is a worthwhile book, and one that should be used by all medical students and residents in otolaryngology. It is one of the most complete quick reference and study guides available. The editor and authors have improved on the previous edition."--Doody's Review Service
- Conveniently organized by organ and anatomic region
- Must-know medical and surgical management protocols, reinforced by a solid review of the basic underlying science
- Emphasis on radiology in otolaryngology
- Special “Essentials of Diagnosis” section for each disease and disorder that delivers key points at a glance
- Over 500 state-of-the-art clinical photographs and line drawings
- Ideal as a quick, ready-to-use clinical refresher or as board review certification prep
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION:
- Coverage of the very latest medical and surgical treatment options, including antibiotics and injectables (including botulinum toxin)
- Two new chapters on facial plastic surgery-covering
- toplasty and implants-that reflect the most cutting-edge clinical perspectives on this fast-growing specialty
1024 pages; ISBN 9780071593342
, or download in
More from this author
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery, Third Edition2011US$ 88.001034 pages