The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Swedish: An Essential Grammar
This fully revised second edition of Swedish: An Essential grammar incorporates the changes proposed to the Swedish grammar by Svenska Akademiens Grammatik. All examples have been fully updated, the bibliography has been expanded and a number of tables clarified.
Swedish: An Essential grammar provides a fresh and accessible description of the language. It is suitable for independent study or for class-based students. The explanations are free of jargon and emphasis has been placed in the areas of Swedish that pose a particular challenge for English-speaking learners.
240 pages; ISBN 9781134048335
, or download in or
Title: Swedish: An Essential Grammar
Author: Ian Hinchliffe; Philip Holmes
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Germanic > North Germanic. Scandinavian > Swedish
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Germanic > General
- Foreign Language Books > Swedish
- Foreign Language Study > Scandinavian Languages
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Juvenile Nonfiction