The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Swedish: An Essential Grammar
This fully revised second edition of Swedish: An Essential grammar incorporates the changes proposed to the Swedish grammar by Svenska Akademiens Grammatik. All examples have been fully updated, the bibliography has been expanded and a number of tables clarified.
Swedish: An Essential grammar provides a fresh and accessible description of the language. It is suitable for independent study or for class-based students. The explanations are free of jargon and emphasis has been placed in the areas of Swedish that pose a particular challenge for English-speaking learners.
240 pages; ISBN 9781134048335
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Germanic > North Germanic. Scandinavian > Swedish
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Germanic > General
- Foreign Language Books > Swedish
- Foreign Language Study > Scandinavian Languages
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Juvenile Nonfiction