The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Primary Mathematics for Teaching Assistants
This easy-to-use and accessible book has been specifically written for teaching assistants. It is packed with practical activities, ideas and strategies to help you to enhance your pupils’ numeracy and mathematics skills and build on your own subject knowledge. This book:
- includes a cross-curricular focus that shows how to stop pupils forgetting fundamental skills when changing subject
- suggests methods and ideas for assessment
- is written in line with the national strategies
- suggests activities for developing problem solving and thinking skills
- includes a breakdown of mathematical principles.
Use this book whether you’re studying for qualifications or just keen to support your pupils better.
112 pages; ISBN 9781135395445
, or download in or
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Arithmetic; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Mathematics; Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching; United States
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Mathematics > Arithmetic
- Education > Elementary
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials