The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Technology, Culture and Knowledge Entrepreneurship
This unique book focuses on regional creativity, analysing the different factors that can affect creativity and innovation process within regions in the knowledge economy. Approaching creativity from technological, organizational and regional viewpoints, it attempts to break down the influence of oppositional approaches and take account of multi-level interactions in economy and policy.
The variety of papers presented looks at:
- how regions can be creative and competitive
- how research and development is outsourced and the scientific knowledge and technology transferred
- what types of technology based cultural activities can operate
- the relevant financing and development of knowledge entrepreneurship.
Whilst many of these aspects are driven by market forces Creative Regions demonstrates that the regional and national public sectors have a significant role to play and is essential reading on how to generate a competitive advantage for regions in the knowledge economy in the global market.
312 pages; ISBN 9781134078646
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Sociology > Communities. Classes. Races > Urban groups. The city. Urban sociology > Regional economics. Space in economics
- Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- Science > Geography
- Political Science > City Planning & Urban Development
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Economic Conditions