The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Facets of Corporate Identity, Communication and Reputation
Corporate branding and communication is big business. Companies throughout the world invest millions in strategies which aim to reinvent their profile in subtle yet important ways. The investment must be working, but what is it being spent on, and how do these rebranding exercises work?
Including contributions from academics and practitioners, this important collection unravels the complexities of this growing field of study. The text is split into three coherent sections, focusing in turn on identity, communication and reputation. Case studies are used throughout the book to illustrate important issues, such as the basic principles of visual communication, the importance of reaching both internal and external stakeholders, and the challenges faced by companies working in multi-cultural environments.
This book brings clarity and new theoretical insights to an important aspect of modern business. It is an invaluable companion for all students, researchers and practitioners with an interest in marketing, communications and international business.
238 pages; ISBN 9781134136117
, or download in or
More from this author
- Contemporary thinking, topics and trends in international branding - Part 12007US$ 199.00130 pages
- Contemporary thinking, Topics and Trends in International Branding - Part II2007US$ 199.00117 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Public relations. Industrial publicity
- Business > Management
- Business > Marketing
- Business > Sales & Selling
- Business > Advertising & Promotion
- Business > Public Relations