The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Every Child Matters
A Practical Guide for Teaching Assistants
This essential and ground-breaking resource for all practising and aspiring teaching assistants brings together all the crucial information necessary to support the full diversity of learners, from Early Years to Key Stage 4 in one comprehensive volume. Based on the revised National Occupational Standards for teaching assistants, this book effectively supports the personalised learning and Every Child Matters (ECM) well being of children and young people in schools.
- an overview of the Every Child Matters change for children programme and how this informs the role of the teaching assistant working in multi-disciplinary school personalised learning and well being teams
- applying existing practical strategies to develop children and young people’s skills as confident, collaborative and independent learners who experience positive ECM outcomes
- monitoring and evaluating the impact of teaching assistant support in improving the ECM outcomes
- how teaching assistants can meet the requirements of the OFSTED inspection process.
This accessible, user-friendly book provides a wealth of practical resources, including photocopiable materials, templates, and positive solution-focused advice to support busy teaching assistants.
Every Child Matters: A Practical Guide for Teaching Assistants provides a clear description of what the ECM agenda means for TAs and how it will impact on their role. It is also a valuable resource for all those line managing and supporting the continuing professional development of teaching assistants, from local authorities, FE and HE organisations.
138 pages; ISBN 9781134047079
, or download in or
More from this author
- Extended Schools and Children's Centres2007US$ 42.95179 pages
- Special Educational Needs for Newly Qualified Teachers and Teaching Assistants2009US$ 37.95151 pages
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages