The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Handbook of Administrative Reform
An International Perspective
Organized into five related parts, the text begins by examining factors that influence administrative reform—most notably, pressure to adhere to the institutional, international, and supranational standards promulgated by globalization, the European Union, and the United Nations. Subsequent sections further support this hypothesis by delving into specific case studies of founding and early EU members, new EU members, and EU applicant nations. After a thorough exploration of North America and Latin America, the volume concludes with a challenge to public administrators around the globe to continue the noble cause of advancing democracy through accountable, transparent, and responsive reform.
296 pages; ISBN 9780849380662
, or download in
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Business > Government & Business