The Complete Idiot's Guide to NASCAR
The almanac that puts the pedal to the metal.
For anyone new to the world of racing or hardcore fans looking for a comprehensive overview, this is the only book necessary. Chronicling the complete history of NASCAR®, as well as its controversies, this almanac-filled with fun facts, trivia, and stats-is the perfect guide for its millions of fans.
* NASCAR® is America's #1 spectator sport with 75 million fans
* Identifies leagues, top drivers, strategies, scoring systems, rule changes, and terms
* Includes a four-color insert
* Easy-to-use almanac-style format
* Published just in time for the 2008 racing season
208 pages; ISBN 9781440636387
, or download in or
Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to NASCAR
Author: Brian Tarcy
Steve Williams: Out of the Rough 2015 US$ 14.38 288 pages
The Boys in the Boat 2013 US$ 10.99 432 pages