The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible
—Rick Brown, director of product management, Adobe Acrobat
The book you need to succeed with Adobe Acrobat!
Why do readers turn to the Adobe Acrobat Bible again and again? Because whether you're already experienced with Adobe Acrobat or you're learning to use this powerful tool for the first time, you'll find exactly what you need to know in these well-organized pages. Packed with helpful tips and step-by-step instructions, this latest edition will guide you through both basic and advanced features, enabling you to take full advantage of everything Acrobat 8 has to offer.
- Create, collect, and distribute forms with LiveCycle® Designer
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft® Office applications
- Convert AutoCAD® and Visio® files to PDF
- Discover new ways to edit PDFs and remove sensitive data
- Explore enhanced Shared Reviews tools with easy-to-use Wizard
- Collect form data by exporting it directly to Microsoft Excel®
- Combine files and create PDF Packages using new Acrobat 8 tools
What's on the CD-ROM?
- Adobe Reader software
- Entire book in searchable PDF with embedded index
- Windows demonstration plug-ins
1130 pages; ISBN 9780470377659
, or download in
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Text editors (Computer programs)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > Desktop Publishing