The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Intermediate German For Dummies
This friendly, hands-on workbook is loaded with practical examples and useful exercises so you can practice how native speakers use the language. From vocabulary and numbers to juggling tenses, you’ll get a clear understanding of the nuances of German style and usage that will have you writing and speaking in no time. Plus, you’ll find multiple charts that provide conjugations for all types of German verbs. You’ll get up to speed with German grammar, master essential differences between German and English language usage, and be able to communicate effectively when traveling or conducting business. Discover how to:
- Use fundamental German grammar, from nouns, adjectives, and adverbs to pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions
- Select and conjugate German verbs correctly
- Understand the importance of grammatical gender in German
- Avoid the most common writing mistakes
- Use numbers and express dates and times
- Name countries and nationalities in German
- Expand your German vocabulary exponentially
- Get comfortable with the subjunctive
- Combine verbs with confidence and competence
If you’re heading to any German-speaking country, sharpen your German-language skills the fun and easy way with Intermediate German For Dummies.
338 pages; ISBN 9780470370667
, or download in