In Their Footsteps & Thief of Hearts

In Their Footsteps & Thief of Hearts by Tess Gerritsen

In Their Footsteps

The quiet scandal surrounding her parents' deaths has always haunted Beryl Tavistock. Now she's asking dangerous questions and the answers are proving that the past does not die easily. Pulled into a world of espionage, Beryl quickly discovers that she needs help, and former CIA agent Richard Wolf is her only hope. But in a world where trust is a double-edged sword, friends become enemies and enemies are killers.

Thief of Hearts

Reformed cat burglar Clea Rice has witnessed enough crimes to put her on the straight and narrow. But little does she suspect that her search for justice will land her in the arms of wealthy English gentleman Jordan Tavistock. As their attraction grows, so does the danger. Now their biggest concern isn't whether a proper gentleman and a cat burglar can find happinessit's whether they'll survive long enough to find out.

MIRA; April 2008
Title: In Their Footsteps & Thief of Hearts
Author: Tess Gerritsen

March of the Living: Canadian teens take emotional pilgrimage to Nazi death camps - CTV News
Sat, 15 Oct 2016 17:00:45 -0700
CTV NewsMarch of the Living: Canadian teens take emotional pilgrimage to Nazi death campsCTV NewsW5's Sandie Rinaldo joins ...
Gridiron foes hope their story sparks interest in Sac PD - KCRA Sacramento
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 06:33:00 -0700
KCRA SacramentoGridiron foes hope their story sparks interest in Sac PDKCRA SacramentoSacramento police are hopeful that their ...
Sultana High School unveils medical academy to train students for health careers - VVdailypress.com
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 17:49:31 -0700
Sultana High School unveils medical academy to train students for health careersVVdailypress.comTwo Sultana graduates have ...
More Fiction
1460308948
9780778327042
9781460308943