The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Introduction to International Education
International Schools and their Communities
To tackle such varied subjects... needed a professional of wide expertise, wisdom and clarity of composition. These Mary Hayden, with her vast experience of international education and research, provides... highly recommended' - is (International Schools Magazine)
'Essential reading for everyone involved in international education' - International Schools Worldwide
'The first thing to be said about this informative book is that it's a good read! I found myself enjoying every page as the author has a writing style that is engaging and instructive...The book has something for everyone, from those experienced in the field of international education to interested novices' - International Schools Journal
Interest in the field of international education has never been more intense, and a rapidly expanding number of schools and organizations worldwide now offer curricula that claim to be international in nature. Written by an expert in the field of international education, this comprehensive guide examines the key themes of this evolving field.
The book explores the various origins, definitions and classifications of international education, and considers the audiences it serves, including the students, teachers, parents and administrators. It also looks at issues including quality assurance and role of international schools in the future.
This valuable book will be an excellent source of reference to academics, those engaged in postgraduate study and practising teachers.
201 pages; ISBN 9781847878618
, or download in
More from this author
- International Education in Practice2002US$ 58.95233 pages
- The SAGE Handbook of Research in International Education2007US$ 150.00520 pages
He's Just Not That Into You 2004 US$ 10.93 1 pages
The Drama of the Gifted Child 2008 US$ 14.99 144 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Types of education > Multicultural education (General)
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Social aspects of education > Community and the school
- Education > Curricula
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Family & Relationships > Marriage
- Family & Relationships > Adoption
- Family & Relationships > Divorce
- Family & Relationships > Parenting
- Family & Relationships > Family Relationships