The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Texts and Contexts
This book provides an accessible and much needed introduction to the diversity of multimedia appearing and proliferating in our society.
The phenomenal growth of multimedia has given rise to debates on the role of technology, the skills required for their production and use, and the ethics and politics involved in these new embodied interactions.
Anne Cranny-Francis develops a clear framework for those seeking to understand the complex world of multimedia and its impact on everyday life.
207 pages; ISBN 9781847871176
, or download in
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Multimedia systems
- Media > Multimedia
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Social Science > Research
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication