The Media and Cultural Production
The book: critically examines the notion of the `cultural industries'; examines the regulatory framework in which the cultural industries operate; looks at the impact of globalization on cultural production; explores the way in which meaning is both produced and contested.
The Media and Cultural Production demonstrates how concepts in communication and cultural studies can be mobilized to analyze cultural production in a range of contexts.
241 pages; ISBN 9781847871411
, or download in
Title: The Media and Cultural Production
Author: Eric Louw
More Language Arts
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Moral and ethical aspects
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media and culture
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Social Science > Sociology
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication