The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Pocket Book of Integrals and Mathematical Formulas, 4th Edition
Containing a careful selection of standard and timely topics, the Pocket Book of Integrals and Mathematical Formulas, Fourth Edition presents many numerical and statistical tables, scores of worked examples, and the most useful mathematical formulas for engineering and scientific applications. This fourth edition of a bestseller provides even more comprehensive coverage with the inclusion of several additional topics, all while maintaining its accessible, clear style and handy size.
New to the Fourth Edition
• An expanded chapter on series that covers many fascinating properties of the natural numbers that follow from number theory
• New applications such as geostationary satellite orbits and drug kinetics
• An expanded statistics section that discusses nonlinear regression as well as the normal approximation of the binomial distribution
• Revised format of the table of integrals for easier use of the forms and functions
Easy to Use on the Go
The book addresses a range of areas, from elementary algebra, geometry, matrices, and trigonometry to calculus, vector analysis, differential equations, and statistics. Featuring a convenient, portable size, it is sure to remain in the pockets or on the desks of all who use mathematical formulas and tables of integrals and derivatives.
288 pages; ISBN 9781420063073
, or download in
More from this author
- Drug Synergism and Dose-Effect Data Analysis2002US$ 96.95268 pages
- Pocket Book of Integrals and Mathematical Formulas1999US$ 26.951229 pages