BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 Kick Start
Simplifying Java Web Applications and J2EE, Adobe Reader
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 Kick Start shows you how to make J2EE programming easier, providing the fastest path to productivity with BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1. The authors show how Workshop leverages the power of BEA WebLogic Platform 8.1, including WebLogic Server, WebLogic Portal, and WebLogic Integration.
With BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 Kick Start, you'll learn to build J2EE applications and see how each concept works within a real-world online casino application developed over the course of the book. You'll see how Workshop 8.1 facilitates every step of the development process, from design to deployment. The authors' expert insights and tips, along with dozens of practical examples that you can put to use immediately, will have you up and running at full speed in nothing flat.
The included CD-ROM contains the Developer's Edition of BEA WebLogic Platform 8.1 (including WebLogic Workshop 8.1) and all the sample code and examples, with a complete version of the casino application developed over the course of the book. In addition you can view the entire book in searchable electronic form.
337 pages; ISBN 9780768663372
, or download in
Title: BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 Kick Start
Author: Albert J. Saganich; Tom Hardy; Lawrence H. Kaye; Sunila Srivatsan
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Programming