Handbook of Distance Education
The second edition of this award-winning book continues the mission of its predecessor, to provide a comprehensive compendium of research in all aspects of distance education, arguably the most significant development in education over the past quarter century. While the book deals with education that uses technology, the focus is on teaching and learning and how its management can be facilitated through technology.
This volume will be of interest to anyone engaged in distance education at either the K-12 or college level. It is also appropriate for corporate and government trainers and for administrators and policy makers in all these environments.
Title: Handbook of Distance Education
Author: Michael Grahame Moore; William G. Anderson
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education > Protestant
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Private school education > Preparatory schools. Preparatory school education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Education & Training
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Business > Labor