Beginning PHP and Oracle
From Novice to Professional
Beginning PHP and Oracle: From Novice to Professional offers comprehensive information on using the PHP scripting language in conjunction with Oracles database platform. PHP is one of the most prominent open source technologies in the area of web development, while Oracle is one of the most widely deployed and used database products.
Youll learn to reap the benefits of these core technologies by using them in unison to create dynamic, data-driven web applications. The book is packed with practical examples based on many years of real-world experience from authors W. Jason Gilmore and Bob Bryla. This book is an ideal read for web designers or programmers wanting to create applications with PHP in an Oracle environment.
- The book covers a solid alternative to the "M" in the LAMP stack.
- Database examples are based on real-world scenarios.
- The text shows off Oracles strong enterprise features.
- The authors highlight Oracles robust internationalization support.
792 pages; ISBN 9781430203674
, or download in
Title: Beginning PHP and Oracle
Author: W Jason Gilmore; Bob Bryla
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pseudocode
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Perl
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > PHP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Business Software