The Interface Between Requirements Development and All Other Systems Engineering Processes
Requirements Management has proven itself to be an enormous potential for the optimization of development projects throughout the last few years. Especially in the climate of an increasingly competitive market Requirements Management helps in carrying out developments faster, cheaper and with a higher quality.
This book focuses on the interfaces of Requirements Management to the other disciplines of Systems Engineering, for example Project Management, Change Management and Configuration and Version Management.
To this end, an introduction into Requirements Management and Requirements Development is given, along with a short sketch of Systems Engineering, and especially the necessary inputs and resulting outputs of Requirements Management are explained. Using these flows of information it is shown how Requirements Management can support and optimize the other project disciplines and how very important therefore a functioning Requirements Management is for all areas of development.
284 pages; ISBN 9783540684763
, or download in
Title: Requirements Management
Author: Colin Hood; Simon Wiedemann; Stefan Fichtinger; Urte Pautz
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Quality control
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Information Technology
- Business > Management