Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XII
Proceedings of AI-2004, the Twenty-fourth SGAI International Conference on Innhovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence
APPLICATIONS AND INNOVATIONS IN INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS XII
The papers in this volume are the refereed application papers presented at AI-2004, the Twenty-fourth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2004.
The papers present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on Synthesis and Prediction, Scheduling and Search, Diagnosis and Monitoring, Classification and Design, and Analysis and Evaluation.
This is the twelth volume in the Applications and Innovations series. The series serves as a key reference on the use of AI Technology to enable organisations to solve complex problems and gain significant business benefits.
The Technical Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXI.
288 pages; ISBN 9781846281037
, or download in
Title: Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XII
Author: Ann Macintosh; Richard Ellis; Tony Allen
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Expert systems
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Artificial Intelligence