Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XIII
Proceedings of AI2005, the Twenty-fifth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artifical Intelligence
The papers in this volume are the refereed application papers presented at AI-2005, the Twenty-fifth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2005.
The papers in this volume present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on Applied AI in Information Processing, Techniques for Applied AI, Industrial Applications and Medical Applications.
This is the thirteenth volume in the Applications and Innovations series. The series serves as a key reference as to how AI technology has enabled organisations to solve complex problems and gain significant business benefit.
The Technical Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXII.
231 pages; ISBN 9781846282249
, or download in
Title: Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XIII
Author: Ann Macintosh; Richard Ellis; Tony Allen
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Expert systems
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Artificial Intelligence