The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
-- From the Introduction
Few men could compare to Benjamin Franklin. Virtually self-taught, he excelled as an athlete, a man of letters, a printer, a scientist, a wit, an inventor, an editor, and a writer, and he was probably the most successful diplomat in American history. David Hume hailed him as the first great philosopher and great man of letters in the New World.
Written initially to guide his son, Franklin's autobiography is a lively, spellbinding account of his unique and eventful life. Stylistically his best work, it has become a classic in world literature, one to inspire and delight readers everywhere.
160 pages; ISBN 9781416598343
More from this author
- Academic > History > United States > Revolution to the Civil War, 1775/1783-1861 > General > Collected works of American statesmen
- Academic > History > United States > Revolution to the Civil War, 1775/1783-1861 > General > Biography (Late eighteenth century)
- Biography & Autobiography > Political
- Biography & Autobiography > Science & Technology
- Biography & Autobiography > Historical