The Gardener's Essential Compost and Recycling Bible
Compost - what it is, how to make it and how to use it in the garden.
Making compost isn't just simple and satisfying, it will save you money on expensive soil conditioners and mulches. There's no need for fancy gadgets. Discover how to build a simple bin, find the best tools for the job, and learn what type of mix is perfect for the size of your garden.
From what's hot to rot and discover how to transform your refuse into fertilizer that'll keep your flowers and plants blooming in Compost.
196 pages; ISBN 9780756642082
, or download in
Author: Kenneth Thompson
How to Organize (Just About) Everything 2009 US$ 16.99 576 pages
Home Decorating For Dummies 2011 US$ 19.99 384 pages
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soil science; Encyclopedias
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Humus
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Edaphology: Soils and life > Soils. Soil science
- The Environment > Green Living
- Gardening > Organic
- House & Home > Green Living
- Crafts & Hobbies