The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards
A Complete Review of Every Internal Medicine Topic Included on the ABIM Exam -- written by physicians who passed!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"I wish I had this book when I was studying for my boards. It is well worth the price for both study for the boards and for a quick reference." -- Doody's Review Service
- Insider tips for outstanding performance from residents who've been there
- Complete coverage of every must-know topic in one quick-study resource
- Quick, frequently-tested, high-yield facts based on the most recently administered in-service and board exams
- Board-proven mnemonics and clinical pearls
- NEW 20-page full-color insert of clinical images you must know at exam time
- 55 NEW images and 100 NEW pages of high-yield facts
- Great for recertification
- Perfect for last-minute review
800 pages; ISBN 9780071643207
, or download in or
More from this author
- First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition2012US$ 46.00785 pages
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles, Second Edition2011US$ 72.00577 pages
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages