The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Lange Q&A USMLE Step 1, Sixth Edition
The trusted favorite for USMLE Step 1 review!
"Having practice questions such as those in this book are of tremendous value for medical students as they prepare for Step 1. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
LANGE Q&A™: USMLE Step 1 is a comprehensive Q&A review of all the topics medical students can expect on the USMLE Step 1. Chapters contain specific topics so you can reinforce one topic at a time and concentrate on you weak areas. The final seven chapters consist of practice tests in blocks of 50 questions each, in the same format you will see on exam day.
- Co-authored by residents who recently passed Step 1
- Board-format practice exams enhance test preparation
- Most frequently tested subjects are emphasized
- Organized by subject to help you focus on problem areas
- Fully comprehensive and up to date
- The most popular review guide for USMLE Step 1
- More than 1,100 Q&As-plus detailed explanations for each!
- One complete 350-question practice test for self-evaluation
- Special focuses on physiology, pathology, and pharmacology
- The latest info on microbiology and behavioral science
528 pages; ISBN 9780071643146
, or download in or
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages