The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Practical Visual C++ 6
Practical Visual C++ takes a straight forward, no-nonsense approach to teaching C++. You start by learning the basics of Developer Studio with the use of the Wizards, editors, and debuggers. Then move on to the core language, including program flow, data types, functions, classes, object-oriented programming, and more. You then progress into the Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC), the libraries of pre-build classes that Microsoft provides to make Visual C++ programming much easier. By understanding how to use the classes within MFC, you will be able to create nearly any type of program. Specific coverage includes working with dialogs, objects, controls, document-views, file manipulation, and printing.
848 pages; ISBN 9780132714327
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Concurrent Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C++
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#