Eye Wonder: Viking
Take a journey into the past and come face to face with Vikings (if you dare)
What did Vikings take with them to their graves? How has archaeology helped us learn out their lives? And were these bloodthirsty warriors really just brave adventurers exploring the world?
Meet the ‘Norsemen’ and find out about their epic voyages, daily life, longboats and special festivals. Discover how the Vikings used a different calendar to us and how they still influence the way we live today. All aspects of these amazing people are covered in fascinating photographic detail.
Brilliant for homework and school projects, or just for fun.
52 pages; ISBN 9780756642204
, or download in
Title: Eye Wonder: Viking
Author: DK Publishing
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
The Holy Bible 1900 US$ 4.95 4313 pages
The Craft of Research, Third Edition 2009 US$ 17.00 337 pages
The New York Times Manual of Style and Usage, 5th Edition 2015 US$ 12.99
- Academic > History > History of Northern Europe. Scandinavia > Sweden > History > General
- Academic > History > History of Northern Europe. Scandinavia > History > By period > Earliest to 1387. Scandinavian Empire. Northmen. Vikings
- Academic > History > History of Northern Europe. Scandinavia > General
- Juvenile Nonfiction > History
- Reference > Encyclopedias
- Social Science