The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Advice from the Girls on Healing a Broken Heart
How can you mend a broken heart? Whether you're the dumper or the dumpee; whether your relationship faded away from neglect, or was ruined in a day, breaking up can be a devastating experience.
They say time heals all wounds, but that's cold comfort if you're falling apart now. You need some tools - sound advice from wise women who've walked this hard road ahead of you.
Anna Claremont's Delete Him is a powerful, iinsightful companion for a lost soul searching for a way out of despair.
Delete Him is a collection of wise, practical and funny advice on heartbreak from a panel of experts (“the girls”). This invaluable handbook for the romantically injured will be your best friend and help you navigate your way through a break-up.
Packed with sure fire ways to heal and heal quickly, this guidebook will ensure that you are in the healthiest emotional, physical and spiritual state to receive a new love into your life if or when you choose.
- On crying. Not only do tears remove the toxic chemicals associated with stress, they also provide a respite for an overactive mind. Crying allows a momentary escape from frantic thoughts and a retreat into a world of primal and physical emotion: a world where propriety and "shoulds" play second fiddle to the sweet song of sorrow; a place where logic holds no sway.
- On flirting. Any distraction when your heart is broken can be healthy as long it is in partnership with some serious soul searching.
- On revenge. Take a cleaver and chop every cable in his house in half. This includes his TV, sound system, bedside lights, kettle, toaster, phone lines and internet, alarm clocks and razor. Every time he tries to do anything in his own home he will be forced to think of you. In addition he will lack means of communication, will be late for work and of course look terrible with stubble...
- On dignity. There are two reasons to maintain your dignity during and after a break-up: so you won’t look like a fool and, more importantly, so you won’t actually be a fool.
- On advice. Listen carefully to advice given in good faith by someone with maturity and wisdom, who knows and cares about you. Allow for the possibility that, even if you don't like what you're hearing, they could just be right.
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man 2009 US$ 9.99 242 pages
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus 2009 US$ 11.49 1 pages