Shopping for Time
How to Do it All and Not be Overwhelmed
Overwhelmed. Miserable. Exhausted. These are often the words that women use to describe their high-demand lifestyles. How are women who are always on the go expected to cope with the demands of work, family, and ministry?
Carolyn Mahaney and her three daughters, Nicole Whitacre, Kristin Chesemore, and Janelle Bradshaw, recognize the needs of Christian women today. Shopping for Time offers the solution to women who truly desire to glorify God with every use of their time.
These authors offer five tips to help ladies do it all without becoming overwhelmed: rise early, sit down, sit longer (occasionally), choose friends wisely, and take fifteen minutes. By weaving biblical principles of God's Word into these keys, these authors give women practical advice on how to fulfill-and excel in-their daily responsibilities.
, or download in or
Title: Shopping for Time
Author: Carolyn Mahaney; Nicole Mahaney Whitacre; Kristin Chesemore; Janelle Bradshaw
More Social Science
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
The Corner 2013 US$ 12.99 576 pages
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Women; England; Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Social Science > Gender Studies
- Social Science > Women's Studies