The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
A Response to Evangelical Feminism
A controversy of major proportions has spread through the church. Recent generations bear witness to the rise of "evangelical feminism"-a movement that has had a profound impact on all of life, challenging some of our basic Christian beliefs.
In this new edition of an influential and award-winning best-seller, more than twenty men and women have committed their talents to produce the most thorough response yet to this modern movement. Combining systematic argumentation with popular application, this volume deals with all of the main passages of Scripture brought forward in this controversy regarding gender-based role differences.
Anyone concerned with the fundamental question of the proper relationship between men and women in home, church, and society will want to read this book. New preface included.
, or download in or
More from this author
- When the Darkness Will Not Lift: Doing What We Can While We Wait for God2006US$ 5.9983 pages
- Overcoming Sin and Temptation (Foreword by John Piper)2006US$ 17.99464 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Doctrinal Theology > Creation
- Religion > Bible > Criticism & Interpretation > Study
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Theology
- Religion > Devotional
- Social Science > Gender Studies