The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Alternative Sewer Systems FD-12, 2e
Everything You'll Need to Know About Pressure, Vacuum, and Effluent Collection Systems
Alternative Sewer Systems, Manual of Practice FD-12 is a complete primer on the various systems that can be used to replace expensive gravity systems presently used in small and large communities. This brand-new edition provides a general overview of collection systems and then elaborates on the design, performance, and management of three specific types: pressure, vacuum, and effluent.
Updated to include the most current technology in the field, Alternative Sewer Systems, Manual of Practice FD-12 offers a frank, detailed look at the advantages and disadvantages of alternative systems. It provides the interfacing requirements for discharge to conventional sewers, as well as issues concerning grinder-pumps and piping.
Alternative Sewer Systems, Manual of Practice FD-12 provides:
- Pros and cons of using alternative collection
- Discharge interface requirements
- Grinder-pump needs
- Piping requirements
- SI as primary units and U.S. as secondary
This comprehensive guide covers:
- Pressure Sewer Systems
- Vacuum Sewer Systems
- Effluent Sewer Systems, including Septic Tank Effluent Pumping (STEP) and Septic Tank Effluent Gravity (STEG) systems
336 pages; ISBN 9780071591232
, or download in
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Rural and farm sanitary engineering
- Academic > Engineering > Sanitary engineering > Rural and farm sanitary engineering
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology