The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Archaeology Coursebook
An Introduction to Themes, Sites, Methods and Skills
This fully updated and revised edition of the best-selling title The Archaeology Coursebook is a guide for students studying archaeology for the first time. Including new methods and case studies in this third edition, it provides pre-university students and teachers, as well as undergraduates and enthusiasts, with the skills and technical concepts necessary to grasp the subject.
The Archaeology Coursebook:
- introduces the most commonly examined archaeological methods, concepts, and themes, and provides the necessary skills to understand them
- explains how to interpret the material students may meet in examinations and how to succeed with different types of assignments and exam questions
- supports study with case studies, key sites, key terms, tasks and skills development
- illustrates concepts and commentary with over 300 photos and drawings of excavation sites, methodology and processes, tools and equipment
- links from its own website at www.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415462860 to other key websites in archaeology at the right level
- contains new material on "Issues in Modern Archaeology", "Sites and People in the Landscape" and "People and Society in the Past", new case studies, methods, examples, boxes, photographs and diagrams; as well as updates on examination changes for pre-university students.
This is definitely a book no archaeology student should be without.
452 pages; ISBN 9781134041909
, or download in