The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Streamflow Measurement, Third Edition
‘Too little water or too much’? In either case streamflow measurement is crucial. Climate change could significant affect water resources and flood management. Streamflow measurement is necessary for efficient water management.
This third edition deals with all the main current methods for measuring the flow in rivers and open channels, in accordance with ISO and CEN standards and to satisfy the current requirements of the International Organization for Standardization and the European Union’s Water Directive. A new chapter on the Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP) is included; the chapter on uncertainties has been redrafted in accordance with the recent International Standard on uncertainties in measurement (GUM); the chapters on the Stage-Fall-Discharge method and Hydrometric Data Processing have also been updated; and a new section on flood flows has been added.
534 pages; ISBN 9781134124572
, or download in
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Hydrology. Water > Ground and surface waters > Rivers. Stream measurements
- Academic > Physical Geography > Rivers. Stream measurements > Rivers, Dictionaries
- Academic > Physical Geography > Rivers. Stream measurements > Rivers
- Science > Earth Sciences > Hydrology
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- The Environment