Global Terrorism 2nd edition continues to provide students with the most comprehensive introduction to terrorism as a global phenomenon. It introduces students to history, politics, ideologies and strategies of both contemporary and older terrorist groups.
Written in a clear and accessible style, each chapter explains a different aspect of terrorism and illustrates this with a wide variety of detailed case studies from across the world. Although the focus is on the contemporary, the book also includes discussion of older terrorist groups.
Building on the strengths of the first edition, this edition includes new material on:
- July 7 attacks in London
- Bali bombings
- domestic terrorism in Columbia
- attacks in Iraq
- Al Qaeda, the Tamil Tigers, the IRA
- animal rights extremism
The unique combination of a genuinely historical focus and truly global coverage makes this an ideal introductory textbook for anyone studying terrorism.
Title: Global Terrorism
Author: James Lutz; Brenda Lutz; Brenda J. Lutz; James M. Lutz
More Political Science
The 48 Laws of Power 2000 US$ 18.99 480 pages
Political Ideologies and Political Parties in America 2014 US$ 23.00 242 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Refugee problems
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Terrorism
- Political Science > International Relations