The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Written in clear language, avoiding jargon and complicated terminology.
A clear, concise guide to the essential points of the English language, this is the perfect book for anyone who has difficulty telling an adverb from an adjective. An invaluable desktop guide, it examines all aspects of grammar and explains how they should be used.
241 pages; ISBN 9780550104809
, or download in
More from this author
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Anglo-Saxon. Old English
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Modern English
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Composition & Creative Writing
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Composition & Creative Writing