The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Written in clear language, avoiding jargon and complicated terminology.
A clear, concise guide to the essential points of the English language, this is the perfect book for anyone who has difficulty telling an adverb from an adjective. An invaluable desktop guide, it examines all aspects of grammar and explains how they should be used.
241 pages; ISBN 9780550104809
, or download in
Title: Effective Grammar
Author: Gill Francis; Kay Cullen
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Anglo-Saxon. Old English
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Modern English
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Composition & Creative Writing
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Composition & Creative Writing