The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Written in clear language, avoiding jargon and complicated terminology.
A clear, concise guide to the essential points of the English language, this is the perfect book for anyone who has difficulty telling an adverb from an adjective. An invaluable desktop guide, it examines all aspects of grammar and explains how they should be used.
241 pages; ISBN 9780550104809
, or download in
More from this author
More Language Arts
Cambridge English as a Second Language Coursebook 2009 US$ 26.00 178 pages
The Amsterdam Connection 2001 US$ 6.00 81 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Anglo-Saxon. Old English
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Modern English
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Composition & Creative Writing
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Composition & Creative Writing