Innovative Leukemia and Lymphoma Therapy
Written by international experts in the field, this new guide examines cutting-edge clinical studies that investigate innovative therapies and related topics for leukemia and lymphoma.
Innovative Leukemia and Lymphoma Therapy is the only comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the exciting new treatment modalities in leukemia and lymphoma in practice today.
- Leukemia and lymphoma including: tyrosine kinase inhibitors, histon deacetylase inhibitors, and farnesyl transferase inhibitors
- Radioimmunotherapy, gene-directed therapy, and immunotherapy by vaccination
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Anti-angiogenesis approaches
- The concerns of conventional but novel anticancer agents
- Modulation of classical multidrug resistancemodulators of single agent drug resistance
Title: Innovative Leukemia and Lymphoma Therapy
Author: Gertjian J. L. Kaspers; Bertrand Coiffier; Michael C. Heinrich; Elihu H. Estey
Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry 2012 US$ 39.50 340 pages
Quick & Easy Medical Terminology 2015 US$ 63.95 459 pages