1. Peter G. Knight: Glacier science and environmental change: introduction.
Part 1: Glaciers and their coupling with hydraulic and sedimentary processes.
2. Geoffrey S. Boulton: Keynote: Glaciers and their coupling with hydraulic and sedimentary processes.
3. Darrel A. Swift: Case Study: Haut Glacier d’Arolla, Switzerland: Hydrological controls on basal sediment evacuation and glacial erosion.
4. John Shaw: A glimpse at meltwater effects associated with continental ice sheets.
5. Mandy J. Munro-Stasiuk and Darren Sjogren: Case Study: The erosional origin of hummocky terrain, Alberta, Canada.
6. Tracy A. Brennand, Hazen A. J. Russell and David R. Sharpe: Case study: Tunnel channel character and evolution in central southern Ontario.
7. Tom Bradwell: Case Study: Glacial bedforms and the role of subglacial meltwater: Annandale, Southern Scotland.
8. Douglas I. Benn and David J. A. Evans: Subglacial megafloods: outrageous hypothesis or just outrageous?.
Reply to Benn and Evans by John Shaw and Mandy Munro-Stasiuk.
9. Jan A. Piotrowski: Groundwater under ice sheets and glaciers.
10. Silke Marczinek and Jan A. Piotrowski: Case Study: Groundwater flow under the margin of the last Scandinavian ice sheet around the Eckernförde Bay, NW Germany.
11. Chris Breemer: Case Study: Simulation of Groundwater Flow and Subglacial Hydrology, Late Pleistocene Lake Michigan Lobe, Laurentide Ice Sheet.
12. Paul M. Cutler: Case Study: Modelling impact of glacier—permafrost interaction on subglacial water flow.
13. Mark Person: Case Study: Pleistocene hydrogeology of the Atlantic continental shelf, New England.
14. Martyn Tranter: Glacial chemical weathering, runoff composition and solute fluxes.
15. J. L.Wadham: Case Study: Solute enhancement in the proglacial zone.
16. Suzanne Prestrud Anderson: Case Study: Impact of mineral surface area on solute fluxes at Bench Glacier, Alaska.
17. Andy Hodson: Case Study: Phosphorus in glacial meltwaters.
18. David J. A. Evans: Glacial landsystems.
19. Colm Ó Cofaigh: Case Study: The sub-polar glacier landsystem of the Canadian High Arctic.
20. Brice R. Rea: Case Study: Plateau icefield landsystem.
Part 2: Glaciers, oceans, atmosphere and climate.
21. John T. Andrews: Keynote: Glaciers, oceans, atmosphere and climate.
22. Alun Hubbard: Case Study: A multi-disciplined approach to the reconstruction of the Late Weichselian deglaciation of Iceland.
23. Mark C. Serreze and Ignatius Rigor: The cryosphere and climate change: perspectives on the Arctic's shrinking sea ice cover.
24. Gerard Bond: The interaction of glaciers and oceans in the context of changing climate.
25. Mark Dyurgerov: Case Study: northern hemisphere glaciers responding to climate warming by increasing their sensitivity and their contribution to sea level rise.
26. Chris R. Stokes and Chris D. Clark: Case Study: Influence of Ice Streaming on the Ocean-Climate System: Examining the Impact of the M’Clintock Channel Ice Stream, Canadian Arctic Archipelago.
27. Eric Rignot: Case Study: influence of ocean warming on glaciers and ice streams.
28. C. F. Michael Lewis and James T. Teller: Glacial runoff from North America and its possible impact on oceans and climate.
29. Sean W. Fleming: Case Study: Impacts of climatic trends upon groundwater resources, aquifer-stream interactions and aquatic habitat in glacierized watersheds, Yukon Territory, Canada.
30. Julian A. Dowdeswell: Ice sheets and marine sedimentation on high-latitude continental margins.
31. Martin S. Stoker, David Long, Joseph Bulat and Stephen Davison: Case Study: Seismic geomorphology and Pleistocene ice limits off NW Britain.
32. Shawn J. Marshall: Modelling glacier response to climate change,.
33. Richard Bintanja: Case Study: energy and mass fluxes over dry snow surfaces.
34. E.J.Klok: Case Study: energy fluxes over Morteratschgletscher.
35. R.Souchez and R. Lorrain: The environmental significance of deuterium excess in meteoric and non-meteoric Antarctic ice.
36. G. Hoffman and F. Vimeux: Case Study: Deuterium excess in Antarctica: a review.
Part 3: Changing glaciers and their role in earth surface evolution.
37. David Sugden: Keynote: Changing glaciers and their role in earth surface evolution.
38. Johan Kleman, Clas Hättestrand, Arjen Stroeven, Krister N. Jansson, Hernán De Angelis and Ingmar Borgstrom: Reconstruction of paleo-ice sheets - inversion of their glacial geomorphological record.
39. Clas Hättestrand and Chris D. Clark: Case Study: Reconstructing the pattern and style of deglaciation of Kola Peninsula, NE Fennoscandian Ice Sheet.
40. John T. Andrews: The Laurentide ice sheet: a review of history and processes.
41. Chris R. Stokes and Chris D. Clark: Case Study: What can the 'footprint' of a palaeo-ice stream tell us? Interpreting the bed of the Dubawnt Lake Ice Stream, Northern Keewatin, Canada.
42. David G. Vaughan: The Antarctic ice sheet.
43. Greg Balco, Seth Cowdery, Claire Todd, John O.H. Stone: Antarctic ice sheet reconstruction using cosmic-ray-produced nuclides.
44. Niels Reeh: Current status and recent changes of the Greenland ice sheet.
45. Kevin Fleming: Case Study: The impact of ice-sheet fluctuations and isostasy on sea-level change around Greenland.
46. Renji Naruse: The response of glaciers in South America to environmental change.
47. G. Casassa, A. Rivera and M. Schwikowski: Case Study: Glacier mass balance data for Southern South America (30 S - 56 S).
48. Bryan G. Mark: Case Study: Quantifying the significance of recent glacier recession in the Cordillera Blanca, Perú: a case study of hydrological impact and climatic control.
49. A. Rivera, C. Acuna and G. Casassa: Case Study: Glacier variations in central Chile (32°S-41°S).
50. Chris D. Clark, Sarah L. Greenwood and David J.A. Evans: Palaeo-glaciology of the last British-Irish ice sheet: challenges and some recent developments.
51. Robert T. Meehan: Case Study: A regional glacial readvance in Ireland: self-promulgating theory, or science-based reality?.
52. Danny McCarroll: Case Study: Average glacial conditions and the landscape of Snowdonia.
53. Georg Kaser: Mountain glaciers.
54. Krista M. McKinzey: Case Study: The Little Ice Age glacial record at Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand.
55. Yao Tandong, Pu Jianchen and Liu Shiying: Changing glaciers in High Asia.
Part 4: Glacier composition, mechanics and dynamics.
56. T.H. Jacka: Keynote: Glacier composition, mechanics and dynamics.
57. K. M.Cuffey: Manifestations of ice microphysical processes at the scale of whole ice sheets.
58. Erin C. Pettit: Case Study: Ice flow at low deviatoric stress: Siple Dome, West Antarctica.
59. Paul Duval and Maurine Montagnat: Physical deformation modes of ice in glaciers and ice sheets.
60. David L. Goldsby: Superplastic flow of ice relevant to glacier and ice-sheet mechanics.
61. Throstur Thosteinsson: Case Study: Anisotropy and flow of ice.
62. Antoine Pralong: Case Study: Ductile Crevassing.
63. Wendy Lawson: Environmental conditions, ice facies and glacier behaviour.
64. Richard I. Waller and Julian B. Murton: Case Study: The Behaviour of Glaciers on Frozen Beds: modern and Pleistocene examples.
65. Sean Fitzsimons: Mechanical behaviour and structure of the debris-rich basal ice layer.
66. David Chandler: Case Study: High resolution time series of basal motion at an Arctic glacier margin.
67. Bryn Hubbard: On the relationships between field data and numerical models of ice mass motion.
68. Shin Sugiyama: Case study: Measurements and modelling of diurnal flow variations in a temperate valley glacier.
69. Alun Hubbard: Case Study: Using field data to constrain ice flow models: a study of a small alpine glacier.
70. Slawek Tulaczyk: Fast glacier flow and ice streaming.
71. Byron R. Parizek: Case Study: Regional basal-thermal budget: implications for ice streaming along the Siple Coast, West Antarctica.
Part 5: The practice of glaciology.
72. Richard B. Alley and Sridhar Anandakrishnan: Keynote: The practice of glaciology.
73. Jonathan Bamber: Remote sensing in Glaciology.
74. Ian Joughin: Case Study: Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (InSAR) study of the Northeast Greenland Ice Stream.
75. Mike J. Smith, Paul Dunlop and Chris D. Clark: Case Study: An overview of sub-glacial bedforms in Ireland, mapped from digital elevation data.
76. Urs H. Fischer and Bryn P. Hubbard: Borehole-based subglacial instrumentation.
77. W.D. Harrison and M. Truffer: Case Study: Instrumenting thick, active, clast-rich till.
78. Claus U. Hammer: Ice core chronology.
79. Jean Robert Petit: Case Study: The 420,000-year climate record from the Vostok ice core.
80. Philippe Huybrechts: Numerical modeling of polar ice sheets through time.
81. Anthony J. Payne and Andreas Vieli: Case Study: ice-flow models.
82. G. Hilmar Gudmundsson: Case Study: estimating basal properties of glaciers from surface measurements.
83. Roger J. Braithwaite: Measuring and modelling the mass balance of glaciers for global change.
84. Wilfried Haeberli: Integrated perception of glacier changes: a challenge of historical dimensions.
85. A. Kaab for the GLIMS consortium: Case Study: The global land ice measurements from space (GLIMS) project.
86. Frank Paul and Max Maisch: Case Study: Historical Glacier Fluctuations.
87. Doug Benn: Interpreting glacial sediments.
88. William George Adam: Case Study: Moraine sediment characteristics as indicators of former basal ice layers.
89. J.C.Gosse, T. Bell, J.T. Gray, J. Klein, G. Yang, and R. Finkel: Using cosmogenic isotopes to interpret the landscape record of glaciation: Nunataks in Newfoundland.
90. Arjen P. Stroeven, Jon Harbor, Derek Fabel, Johan Kleman, Clas Hättestrand, David Elmore and David Fink: Case Study: Characteristic cosmogenic nuclide concentrations in relict surfaces of formerly glaciated regions.
91. Neal R. Iverson: Laboratory experiments in glaciology.
92. Peter Knight and Debbie Knight: Case Study: Laboratory observations of ice formation and debris entrainment by freezing turbid supercooled water.