The A to Z of Corporate Social Responsibility
A Complete Reference Guide to Concepts, Codes and Organisations
In these pages lie the answers to questions such as:
- What do we mean by CSR?
- In what way are organizations viewed as citizens of thecountries in which they operate?
- How does a company know when it is operating in a sustainableway
- What is ethical investment?
The reference also lists and describes the most importantorganizations and landmarks in the field of CSR.
The book comprises 339 terms, which are split into coreconcepts, key words and definitions to form the standard referencefor managers, academics, teachers, students, officials andvolunteers in the field of CSR.
This is a timely and innovative contribution to the field ofCorporate Social Responsibility – the definitive terminologyreference on CSR, business society relations and the organizationsand standards in the field.
576 pages; ISBN 9780470687536
, or download in or
Title: The A to Z of Corporate Social Responsibility
Author: Wayne Visser; Dirk Matten; Manfred Pohl; Nick Tolhurst; Katja Böhmer; Aron Ghebremariam; Judith Hennigfeld; Sandra S. Huble
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Social responsibility of business
- The Environment > Environmental Economics & Sustainable Business
- Business > Management
- Business > Sustainable Development
- Business > Business Ethics