The A to Z of Corporate Social Responsibility
A Complete Reference Guide to Concepts, Codes and Organisations
In these pages lie the answers to questions such as:
- What do we mean by CSR?
- In what way are organizations viewed as citizens of the countries in which they operate?
- How does a company know when it is operating in a sustainable way
- What is ethical investment?
The reference also lists and describes the most important organizations and landmarks in the field of CSR.
The book comprises 339 terms, which are split into core concepts, key words and definitions to form the standard reference for managers, academics, teachers, students, officials and volunteers in the field of CSR.
This is a timely and innovative contribution to the field of Corporate Social Responsibility – the definitive terminology reference on CSR, business society relations and the organizations and standards in the field.
576 pages; ISBN 9780470687536
, or download in or
Title: The A to Z of Corporate Social Responsibility
Author: Wayne Visser; Dirk Matten; Manfred Pohl; Nick Tolhurst; Katja Böhmer; Aron Ghebremariam; Judith Hennigfeld; Sandra S. Huble
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Social responsibility of business
- The Environment > Environmental Economics & Sustainable Business
- Business > Management
- Business > Sustainable Development
- Business > Business Ethics