The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Clinical Assessment of Malingering and Deception, Third Edition
Widely regarded as the standard reference in the field, this book provides essential tools for understanding and assessing malingering and other response styles in forensic and clinical contexts. An integrating theme is the systematic application of detection strategies as conceptually grounded, empirically validated methods that bridge different measures and populations. Special topics include considerations in working with children and youth. From leading practitioners and researchers, the volume reviews the scientific knowledge base and offers best-practice guidelines for maximizing the accuracy of psychological and psychiatric evaluations.
More from this author
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Medicine and the state
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Forensic medicine. Medical jurisprudence. Legal medicine
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Personality
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Forensic Psychology
- Law > Medical Law & Legislation
- Law > Health