The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Handbook of Emotions, Third Edition
Widely regarded as the standard reference in the field, this handbook comprehensively examines all aspects of emotion and its role in human behavior. The editors and contributors are foremost authorities who describe major theories, findings, methods, and applications. The volume addresses the interface of emotional processes with biology, child development, social behavior, personality, cognition, and physical and mental health. Also presented are state-of-the-science perspectives on fear, anger, shame, disgust, positive emotions, sadness, and other distinct emotions. Illustrations include seven color plates.
Working With Emotional Intelligence 2011 US$ 11.99 397 pages
The Powers to Lead 2008 US$ 14.99 241 pages
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Philosophy. Relation to other topics
- Academic > Psychology > Affection. Feeling. Emotion
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Social Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Personality
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Emotions