The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Psychology of Happiness
This book is something to smile about!
Ten years ago, the new discipline of Positive Psychology-the study of what makes people happy-was founded and quickly gained universal appeal. Now psychology professor and psychotherapist Arlene Matthews Uhl gathers all the current research in the study of happiness and helps readers apply it to their everyday lives.
* Expert author, teacher, and psychotherapist
* Clear introduction to a hot new area of psychology
* For both general readers and students
* Explores the science of happiness, helping readers pinpoint the root source of joy
* Jargon-free, engaging, and fun to read
336 pages; ISBN 9781101217146
, or download in or
Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Psychology of Happiness
Author: Arlene Uhl