Going green is a family affair...
Parents and kids making the world a better place.
Eco-friendliness has grown into a way of life across the country. Eco-Friendly Families is the perfect guide to raising a family with "green" values, whether they're celebrating their first Earth Day or are old hands at recycling, eating organic, and carrying a cloth bag to the supermarket. Parents and children can all live by eco-example by following the tips in this book, including:
* Start-up advice for going green as a family affair- motivating all family members to embrace change
* Family activities that can make every day Earth Day and living green fun
* A practical guide to growing up green-what everyone can do around the house, at school, at work, and on vacation
* Realistic ways to deepen family involvement through environmentalism, conservation, activism, and advocacy
* Effective suggestions for raising responsible, ecoconscious citizens
224 pages; ISBN 9781440631344
, or download in or
Title: Eco-Friendly Families
Author: Helen Coronato
The Wait 2016 US$ 12.99 272 pages
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work 2015 US$ 10.99 304 pages
Why Men Marry Bitches 2006 US$ 11.99 272 pages
How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It 2009 US$ 12.99 240 pages